Introduction to diabetes: The most common disease that almost everyone suffers from is diabetes. Diabetes is a disease that occurs when your body does not provide enough insulin required for our body. This causes an increase in the amount of blood glucose or sugar. Blood glucose is the primary energy source you take from the food you eat daily. Insulin is a hormone that is produced by the pancreas. It is useful in transferring glucose all over the body so that your body can utilize its energy.
The main point here is that glucose needs to be transferred to your body’s cells. But without insulin, it becomes impossible. The human body cannot produce enough insulin or cannot use it. This leads to the failure of the supply of blood glucose to your body. Ultimately, it results in high blood glucose or sugar levels. Sometimes, when diabetes starts in a person, it is assumed that it is not serious. But believe me, every case of diabetes, either small or big, is serious. If you want to learn more about diabetes, TipsFreeHealth is here.
Types of Diabetes (Introduction to Diabetes)
There are three common types of diabetes:
- Type 1 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes
- Gestational diabetes
1. Type 1 diabetes (introduction to diabetes)
The most dangerous type of diabetes is type 1 diabetes. A person who has type 1 diabetes is in grave danger. It is because his body does not make insulin at all. In addition, his immune system will destroy the cells in the pancreas that produce insulin for our body. People with type 1 diabetes need to take insulin daily to stay alive.
2. Type 2 diabetes (introduction to diabetes)
Type 2 diabetes is also common in people nowadays. It is the type of diabetes that occurs among people most frequently. When a person has type 2 diabetes, his body does not produce enough insulin or may not use insulin well. This can also cause serious problems for him. This type of diabetes mostly occurs among middle-aged people.
3. Gestational diabetes
Gestational diabetes occurs most often in pregnant women. Pregnant women are its main target. This can badly harm both mother and child. Usually, gestational diabetes goes away when the baby is born. If gestational diabetes doesn’t go away after the child’s birth, that woman can suffer from type 2 diabetes. In addition to this, diabetes diagnosed and cured during pregnancy is type 2 diabetes.
Causes of type 2 diabetes (introduction to diabetes)
There are many causes of diabetes. But you have more chances of getting into type 2 diabetes if you have the following things in you:
- Your age is 45 or older than that, and you have a diabetic family background.
- If you are suffering from high blood pressure.
- Don’t participate in physical activities such as sports and other efficient and necessary exercises.
- Excessive white sugar or other white items can cause you to suffer from diabetes.
Symptoms of diabetes
There are different diabetes symptoms. Only a few of them are given below:
- If you face excessive urination, i.e., you must go for urination frequently.
- Your body feels a lot weaker than normal.
- Your stamina is drained frequently as you try to do something.
- The feeling of sleep sickness, laziness, and dullness.
If you feel or find any of the above common or main symptoms, you have diabetes. You must consult some nearby expert doctor for the diagnosis of diabetes. Otherwise, things can get much more dangerous than you imagine.
Diseases that can attack due to diabetes (introduction to diabetes)
Diabetes is itself a very harmful disease. But the biggest loss it does to a person is that it makes him suffer through many diseases. It is because a diabetic person has a high blood glucose level. A high level of blood glucose or sugar can cause many deadly diseases in a diabetic person, such as:
- foot problems
- heart attack
- eyesight weakness is also known as short-sightedness or long-sightedness
- Damage to the nervous system
- Oral problems, including weakness of tastebuds or dental problems
Preventions of diabetes
Indeed, diabetes doesn’t have any cure. But still, if we follow the prevention of diabetes, we can either stay healthy or avoid suffering from it. Some preventions for a diabetic person are:
- Use of salad
- Must avoid foods having sugar, such as white bread, and white sugar.
- Avoid natural sugars found in different fruits or vegetables because they can damage the insulin you inject into your body.
- Walk daily, at least a mile per day.
Those who are not suffering from diabetes must follow these things to avoid suffering from diabetes:
- They must strictly avoid white sugar, white item, and any other processed meal form.
- Use the amount of sugar normally a human can bear daily.
- Never exceed the limits of sugar through sweet items or fruits and vegetables.
- Take part in physical activities such as sports or other exercises frequently.
If you follow these tips, your life will be a lot easier, and you can stay healthy. TipsFreeHealth will keep providing you with other useful information about diabetes.
אני מאוד ממליץ על אתר הזה כנסו עכשיו ותהנו ממגוון רחב של בחורות ברמה מאוד גבוהה. רק באתר ישראל נייט לאדי https://israelnightclub.com/apartments/%D7%93%D7%99%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%AA-%D7%93%D7%99%D7%A1%D7%A7%D7%A8%D7%98%D7%99%D7%95%D7%AA-%D7%91%D7%97%D7%99%D7%A4%D7%94/